Department of Public Enterprises Internship opportunities
Department of Public Enterprises, offers 12 months Internship opportunities to enhance Skills and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies. University or University of Technology students with undergraduate or post graduate degrees.
SALARY : Stipend R6324.00 per month
CENTRE : Pretoria
University or University of Technology students with undergraduate or post graduate degrees in the following fields may apply:
- LLB/ BCOM Law ref: INT 1 (1 post).
- B-tech Public
- Administration ref: INT 2 (1post).
- B-tech / Bcom Economics or Risk ref: INT 3 (1 post).
- ND or BCOM Accounting ref: INT 4 (1 post).
- ND Engineering or Natural Science ref: INT 5 (1 post),
- BCOM Accounting or Economics ref: INT 6 (2 Posts).
- Bcom Accounting / Financial Management or Economics ref: INT 7, National
- Diploma/ Degree in Auditing ref: INT 8 (1 post).
- Degree / National Diploma in IGR, International Relations or Political Science/ Public Administration ref: INT 9 (1 post).
- Degree or Diploma in business/project management ref: INT 10, (1 post).
- Post Degree in Economics Studies ref: INT 11 (1 post).
- Honor’s degree in Environmental Science ref: INT 12 (1 post).
- Bachelor of Administration/ND Security Management ref: INT 13, Diploma/Degree in Media relations /
- Marketing in graphic design is an advantage ref: INT 14 (1 post),
- B.Com Accounting or Financial Management ref: INT 15 (1 post).
- B. Com Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain Degree or National Diploma ref: INT 15 (1 post).
- Diploma in Information Technology support services or National Diploma or Degree in information management or library science National Diploma in ref: INT 16 (1 post).
- Degree Or Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Economics or Business Management ref: INT 17 (1 post).
- National Diploma Public Administration ref: INT 18 (2 post).
- National Diploma Public Administration ref: INT 19 (1 post).
- Honor’s in Public Management or related Field, Masters will be advantage ref INT 20 (1 post).
- National Diploma Public Administration ref: INT 21 (1 post).
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Human Resources Development ref INT 22 (1 Post).
The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028.
FOR ATTENTION : Human Resources
CLOSING DATE : 15 September 2017
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment.
Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply click here
Download the application Pdf here
Artisan jobs click here
Other interesting jobs here
more jobs here